Alkaff Mansion is Singapore’s largest heritage and lifestyle multi-concept property boasting distinctive architecture and a history spanning over 100 years. Adorned with a gazebo, European-styled fountains and water features, the venue offers a welcoming outdoor space.
The 19th-century colonial bungalow is located on a hill at 10 Telok Blangah Green. Built in 1918 by a member of the prominent Alkaff family as a weekend house, it became known for hosting high society parties in the 1930s. The mansion served as the headquarters of the World Buddhist Society from around 1970 to 1984 before it was redeveloped into a restaurant and party venue in the 1990s.